Pesca surf casting deltebre (in english)

eldk

Posts Recomendados

• Miembros

Ola,

I don't speek spanish, sorry!

I'll be in deltebre from 27 december to 31 december 2004 with my soon to trying fishing in surfcasting.

I usually practice in the north of France (dunkerque, calais, boulogne sur mer).

Have you some information on :

- what fish should we look for in december ?

- what baits should we use and where should we found them ?

- what rules should we respect (minimal size of captured fish ...)

thank you,

Eric

webmaster of : Opalesurfcasting : surf casting sur la cí´te d'opale (France)

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Hello eldk.

Si no espiquispanish no problemo, jay espiquen en catalonien y en spanien, tu tira pa lante............. :cumple:

Jay isd """ Gorrion "",,,, pio,,,pio,,,pio,,

Un renmemver.......................................................................

....................... :055:

Enlace al comentario

Hi Eric, I'm grateful to reply for your questions.

Regarding your next fishing visit to Delta de l'Ebre, this is not the best time for it and try it with surfcasting. The best places to do it at this time of the year is to the north of the Riumar's Paseo Martimo and inside of the Ebro river.

Now, it's possible to fish some sea bass, bluefish, sparus aurata, anguile and the natural lures you can obtain it at the fishing shop, located in the Riumar's commercial center.

About the minnimun fishing sizes, you can see them at this link:http://www.pescamediterraneo2.com/section-viewarticle-15.html

Best regards :cumple:

Editado por Janel
Enlace al comentario

Ola,

I don't speek spanish, sorry!

I'll be in deltebre from 27 december to 31 december 2004 with my soon to trying fishing in surfcasting.

I usually practice in the north of France (dunkerque, calais, boulogne sur mer).

- what fish should we look for in december ?

- what baits should we use and where should we found them ?

- what rules should we respect (minimal size of captured fish ...)

thank you,

Eric

webmaster of : Opalesurfcasting : surf casting sur la cí´te d'opale (France)

Traducción (ma o meno)

Hola

Disculpad, pero no hablo español.

Voy a estar desde el 27 al 31 de diciembre en Deltebre con mi hijo para intentar pescar a surfcasting.

Normalmente lo practico en el norte de francia (en todos esos sitios que dice, que como estan en francés!)

Teneis alguna información sobre:

- Que peces puedo buscar en diciembre?

- Que cebos debo utilizar y donde puedo encontrarlos?

- Que normas debo respetar, tallas mí­nimas?

Gracias.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:cumple: Janel le responde: :055::055::055:

Mejor que no vengas, he acabado con todos ellos, mejor que te dediques a caminar por el Paseo Marí­timo, auque en la pescaderí­a del centro comercial de Riumar puedes comprarlos a buen precio, el otro dí­a tení­an oferta de lubinas, anjovas, doradas y anguilas y si quieres ver lo que podí­as haber pescado en otro tiempo, visita esa web y verás que bichos tenemos.

Otia, si no es 28 todaví­a! :056:

PD: como no podí­a ser diferente, el mestre le indica qué puede pescar, donde tendrá más posibilidades, que especies podrá encontrar en estas fechas y donde comprar el cebo. Por si tiene dudas que visite el enlace donde están las especies y las tallas mí­nimas y solo le ha quedado pendiente de hacerle reserva de cebo en la tienda y quedar con él para que firme apoyando para el Parque de Pesca Deportiva del Delta. ¿Como no van a quererlo? :056:

Saludos.

Enlace al comentario

• Miembros
Hi Eric, I'm grateful to reply for your questions.

Hi,

Muchas gracias !

The best places to do it at this time of the year is to the north of the Riumar's Paseo Martimo and inside of the Ebro river.

So, we have to try playa riumar to punta del fangar, with a preference for the neightborhood of riumar, is this right ?

Now, it's possible to fish some sea bass, bluefish, sparus aurata, anguile and the natural lures you can obtain it at the fishing shop, located in the Riumar's commercial center.

What is bluefish ? I've found some in fishbase, what is the spanish or scientific name ?

What baits (cebos?) should I try?

Should we try "Sardine" ? :cumple:

Greatings,

Eric

Enlace al comentario

Hi Eric

About the place, you are right, you can try it at the riumar beach, ant it is better at the north part of this.

Our bluefish here is the Pomatomus Saltatrix, if you find them, you must be provided with a metalic leader, I'm sure that you know it, but they cut he nylon very easy.

You can try sea bass and bluefish with sardine, but for sparus it is betther wiith worms, you can ask here as "tita" and "americano"; both have good resoults here with sparus "dorada".

You can see a picture of Tita bait here: Tita

Try to fish inside of the river, you can find a lot of saltwater species at the last 3 km from the mouth of the river.

Good luck in Delta de l'Ebre, this is a fantastic place for fishing!

Editado por Pep
Enlace al comentario

• 2 semanas despues...
  • Miembros

Yes, it's my site.

I'm back from deltebre.

Not a lot of fish, only small lubina (e) that have been send back to water.

But, great pleasure to fish.

I've met some fisherman from Barcelona (José and his friends) and overs from over cities in spain .

Thanks to all.

I will try my chance again later.

Eric

http://www.opalesurfcasting.net/une_semain...article397.html

Editado por eldk
Enlace al comentario

• 3 meses después...
  • Miembros

Ola,

I'm back in deltebre from 18 april to 23 april 2005 with my soon to trying fishing in surfcasting.

- what fish should we look for in april ?

- what baits should we use ?

thank you,

Eric

Enlace al comentario

eldk, this is a traslation of your post

Hago una traduccion de lo que pregunta este hombre.

MAs o menos dice que estara en Deltebre entre el 18 y el 23 de abril y pregunta que especies se pueden pescar y que cebos usar.

Saludos!

Enlace al comentario

• 2 semanas despues...
  • 2 meses después...

Únete a la conversación

Puede publicar ahora y registrarse más tarde. Si tiene una cuenta, inicie sesión ahora para publicar con su cuenta.

Invitado
Responder en este tema...

×   Has pegado contenido con formato.   Quitar formato

Solo están permitidos 75 emoticonos.

×   Tu enlace ha sido convertido automáticamente.   Haz clic aquí si quieres mostrarlo como un enlace

×   Tu contenido previo ha sido restaurado.   Limpiar editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Crear nuevo...