Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hola soy cristobal,alguien me puede decir que papeleo tendria que hacer,para poner un motor auxiliar.

es suficiente llevar su documentacion,o hay que darlo de alta como auxiliar en capitania,un saludo a todos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...